Monday, July 07, 2008

Think Pink

My laundry room needed a facelift and since I don't have time to do anything major, I just decided to add a splash of color.

I wanted something to perk up my 'stainless' colored washer/dryer and came across some fun pink towels and accessories.

This not a shy pink color - more of a raspberry pink. I love the whimsical touch it brings to the room.

I added a 'stainless' retro clock on the wall. My 9 year old wanted to know how I knew which way to hang it! LOL


View from Garage Entry

Laundry Tub and Key Dropoff LOL

Even the trash got a 'lift'

Matching pink basket

'Finders Keepers' jar

Memo board: Displaying my published photo

I added a few of these to organize the cabinets

The clock with no numbers

Because time flies while you're having fun doing laundry

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE your laundry area....it's so bright and spacious....and of course the pink, well that goes without saying. mine needs to be pink but is green for the moment....

    ReplyDelete

Who am I?

My photo
I'm a SAHM of 4 kids living in the Chicago burbs and enjoying life!

Flashy Thingies

Background