Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Sometimes things just sneak up on you...

I was cleaning in the laundry room and kept hearing a sound. Something coming from the kitchen? I thought one of the kids had come down and was playing with a toy on the tile floor. I walked out into the front entry and nearly walked into this...
*
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
It had walked itself from the kitchen and sort of snuck up on me. Here are a few other things that have a habit of sneaking up on me.
  1. mornings - when I'd rather sleep in
  2. dirty laundry - just when I think I'm caught up
  3. bills - didn't I just pay those last month?
  4. chin hairs - no explanation needed


What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I?

My photo
I'm a SAHM of 4 kids living in the Chicago burbs and enjoying life!

Flashy Thingies

Background