- I love that even though I got up at 3 am (couldn't sleep) I was able to see the family of deer walking down our otherwise busy street, right in front of our house!
- I love that my coffee maker is programmable so dh can wake at 3am to freshly brewed java.
- I love that said coffee maker also tells me how many minutes/hours old my pot of coffee is.
- I love coffee; but you (ahem) probably already had that one figured after reading #2 and #3.
- I love routines and yet, I'm thoroughly enjoying NOT having a set schedule due to a surprise FIVE day weekend.
- I love the smell of freshly laundered whites thanks to a marriage of Clorox Ultimate Care Bleach and Mrs. Stewart's Bluing (hmmm bluing doesn't make it smell better but I like my whites WHITE).
- I love that my adventuresome kids think camping out means sleeping on the Aerobed in the living room (where they are currently slumbering as I type).
- I love pajamas - I have stacks of them - especially the Simply Vera Wang, my current faves I'm donning now.
hatetolerate my reading glasses (now a necessity) because I love the trendy Foster Grant designs.
- I love my friends, especially the ones who will leave comments here b/c for some odd reason, my mundane life reads more interesting than it actually is.
1 hour ago