Sunday, December 12, 2010

Well Spanx me!

I bought some Spanx for an upcoming special occasion.

I thought I could use a little smoothing and trimming.

I was skeptical that this teensie tiny elastic band of a thing could provide noticeable results.

You be the judge!

This is me

BEFORE SPANX
Okay, not horrible - I've seen worse

But, let's take a look at the reverse side

See those unsightly rolls? - Ackckck!

I hope to do something permanent about them in 2011

But in the meantime - Ackckck!!!
This is me

AFTER SPANX

It's not really drastic
But I can see a smoother silhouette (if I squint) LOL

Let's see what they did for the back side
You know -- the side they'll all be laughing and pointing at behind my back

Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a teensie bit.

AFTER SPANX
BIG improvement in my opinion.

What do you think??


BEFORE AND AFTER - FRONT
More noticeable with the side-by-side, no?

BEFORE AND AFTER - BACK

Much smoother and I think slimmer looking too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I?

My photo
I'm a SAHM of 4 kids living in the Chicago burbs and enjoying life!

Flashy Thingies

Background