Tuesday, August 24, 2010

This is REMOTEly cool!

**Bad photo disclaimer: Broke the lens on my good camera so the quality of my point and shoot are -- well -- sorta poopy!







I'm turning on my TV!
[sort of like that vintage commercial of the mom doing something leisurely and stating "I'm cleaning my oven"]
Yes I know I'm pointing it at the microwave!
Hence the 'Remotely cool'
[did you catch my play on words there??]


Don't even have to point it at this when I press the buttons!



There's a cool computer with a touch screen
[the really bad pic is showing me choose 'Watch TV'
And then guess what happens?
The TV turns on!!!


Even if I point it at this!


Like this!


This was my hubby's birthday gift from me. He despised using FOUR different remotes. When he wants to watch a movie, now all he has to do is press 'Watch a DVD' and it changes the HDMI input, turns on the Blu Ray player and automatically switches on the surround sound system!

I think I may have heard angels choirs sing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I?

My photo
I'm a SAHM of 4 kids living in the Chicago burbs and enjoying life!

Flashy Thingies

Background