Sunday, March 14, 2010

Change.......Change.... Change!

We did this over a year ago but I was going thru old pictures and wanted to post them. Just to show that you don't always have to spend money or a lot of time to make big changes. I've always hated the row of cabinets that hung over our peninsula counter. Even for a short person (not naming names here), I couldn't stand on one side and hold a conversation with someone on the other side without ducking.



It literally took my husband 10 minutes to do this (He removed 6 screws).

It was the BIGGEST change in our home that took the LITTLEST amount of time.

BEFORE


AFTER


VIEW FROM KITCHEN







No comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I?

My photo
I'm a SAHM of 4 kids living in the Chicago burbs and enjoying life!

Flashy Thingies

Background