Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hangman!

Ever play Hangman?

This is how we play at our casa.

I buy 3 small framed monogram prints and ask hubby if he'll hang them for me, then I impatiently hang them myself.

Purchase an entry table, thinking a mirror would look really nice over it - so I buy one and politely ask the mister if he'll hang it.

I found another mirror for the family room (on clearance - SCORE - ) and stack it with the other 'To Hangs' along with the sconces and the family portrait, and patiently wait for the hubster to hang them.

*

Today was Hangman day

*

My niece stopped by for a quick visit. After she left, we had a quick meal.

*

*

*

*
Where did HE disappear to? I caught my better half out in the garage and asked him what he was up to -- cleaning out his truck -- was the reply. I flashed him one of those looks (I had been waiting 2 weeks now) and it worked.

He came in with drills, measuring tape and a fancy schmancy laser level thingie. I would have just 'eyed' it and had it all come out wonky. But anywho -- he played along nicely and won the Hangman game. Did I mention I {heart} my mister?


Entry table, mirror and monogrammed letters


From a different angle


Closer view

Mirror and sconces (family room)

Family portrait
not where I had planned to hang this
It needs something to go with it here






1 comment:

  1. Robin thank you for inspiring words on my recent weight loss! You are the best my friend.

    Have a wonderfully blessed day. ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete

Who am I?

My photo
I'm a SAHM of 4 kids living in the Chicago burbs and enjoying life!

Flashy Thingies

Background