I've been TAGGED by Tara so here goes:
- I love a good pedicure. I find it hard to justify spending so much on myself (I know, I know) so this is the way I get around this: My sister gives me a GC to a local trendy Salon for my birthday in June, and I (in turn) give one to her in September for her birthday. We just had our 'annual' special pedicure and my toes are sooooooo happy.
- Along the same topic as number 1, my pinky toes are a bit odd I think. They tuck in underneath (almost) my - uhmm whatdoyoucallit? - ring toe? My grand niece was pointing out my painted toes a few months ago (I was wearing bright green at the time) and all of a sudden she grabs my pinky toe, yanks it outward and exclaims 'what happen your toe?' (she's 2 by the way) LOL.
- I grew up in a very middle class type environment. Our ranch home had 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a huge basement. Mom was SAHM and volunteered at school a lot. My dad never got around to finishing the basement, but we didn't mind b/c we could roller skate down there in the winter LOL. We lived on a culdesac and there were lots of kids. We could go out in the morning and stay out until the streetlights came on (only stopping in between for meals). All of the neighbors knew each other. And I do mean ALL of them. There were always a pair of mom's eyes watching me, even if they weren't MY mom's. All the kids hated this b/c we never got away with doing anything wrong LOL.
- Along the same topic as number 3 (sort of) mom went through that Avocado Green stage with appliances, paint, furniture, the whole nine yards. Okay it's not exactly related to number 3, but the instructions DID say random LOL. I grew up hating green b/c I felt like I was marinated in it. Dad came home one day with a new car and I remember mom saying something like 'you picked out a car without me seeing it first?' (which is totally odd of her to say b/c she didn't make big decisions with dad ever - at least I didn't notice that she did) and Dad's reply was: 'well it's green so I knew you'd like it' - and she did!
- My favorite color is green. Go figure!
- I love my minivan. I know - IMADORK - but it's true. I never LOVED a car before. Okay, that's not true. I LOVED my Honda Prelude. My 2nd car and my 1st brand new car. I saved for an entire year for that down payment, met my dh right after I purchased it and we drove it all the way until we had our first child and then some. But I digresss, my minivan is over 3 years old and I love her. She's comfortable, roomy and tells me how to get places. Just to prove it really is a cool car, I had a young valet park it and tell me it was 'The coolest minivan ever' - High praise from a guy who looks all of 13 (gulp). It's also a Honda - hmmmmm I see a trend here.
- I suffer from SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder). Not to be confused with SADD which I almost typed and then couldn't figure out what the second 'D' stood for LOL. I dislike October for this reason. Can't stand when it gets dark at 4:30 during the time change. I use a light therapy box and have done so for several years now and it really does help. I still hate cloudy/gloomy/overcast days and it makes me feel -- well -- cloudy, gloomy and overcast!
Okay that's my SEVEN - I am now TAGGING these great gals: