Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Funny

Okay, so my dh and I keep having this 'discussion' about where the TV remote (for our Master Bedroom) should be kept. I can never find it when I'm already in bed and want to turn the TV off. We had been discussing this for some time when Murphy's Law butt in and all of a sudden the remote stopped working properly. Soooooooooooooo, I asked dh to buy a new universal remote because the other one was just getting too frustrating to use.
*
**
*
This is what he bought
*
**
**
**
*

What's the problem you say? It has all sorts of great features? Easy to read you say? Well, it should be. The first picture didn't do it justice. Look at the next picture. I've included the original remote for comparison.

*

**

***

****

*****

******

*******

********

*******

******

*****

****

***

**

*



Yes, my dh thinks this is hysterical! He often cracks himself up!

Apparently size really DOES matter!

GINORMOUS is in style ladies!

*

**

***

****

*****

******

*******

********

*******

******

*****

****

***

**

*

2 comments:

Who am I?

My photo
I'm a SAHM of 4 kids living in the Chicago burbs and enjoying life!

Flashy Thingies

Background