Saturday, September 25, 2010

Garage Sale Finds



Spur of the moment Garage Sale Stop rendered me a few good finds:

This decorative fleur de lis candle/elephant [LOL] stand

Mom collected elephants and I displayed these here for now

[$2.00]

I was debating over these pieces when I realized she had the entire set tagged for $8
I asked her a few questions about them when she offered the whole set to me for $5
SCORE!

Have no idea where I'll put them all though
Suggestions welcome

Oh and I think these came from Hobby Lobby??
[Anyone recognize the clearance tags?]


They each had their retail stickers still on the bottoms but a few still had clearance stickers attached. By my estimation, she paid about $60 clearance prices.

[$180 retail for all]

ALL for $5 buckaroos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I?

My photo
I'm a SAHM of 4 kids living in the Chicago burbs and enjoying life!

Flashy Thingies

Background