- At 5'2", I am the tallest woman in my family and PROUD of it!;
- I can stay wide awake at the wheel of a car no matter HOW tired I am. (My dh is another story but this isn't about HIM);
- I have super powers. I'm able to see good in people that others miss. This does not always fare well for me, b/c sometimes I have to endure a lot of bad in the process of waiting for the good to come, but hey - I'm not in charge of Karma (thank goodness).
- I hate socks. I try not to wear them, even in the winter -- something I get a lot of flack about. At work I have been forced to wear 'supportive' shoes (aka ugly) and need to wear my orthotics and (ugh) socks, but the very minute I get home, off they come - ahhhhhhh!;
- I notice the small things people do for me. In today's world I believe these things are vital for survival. I believe in passing it forward and am pitifully hopeful it can change the world for better! (note to self to program dh's coffee for the morning - he likes this)
- I love the smell of clean whites. I don't know why I'm so anal about white clothes but they must be clean -- white -- and smell great. I use clorox bleach that smells like fresh linen and add bluing to the wash for extra whitening!
I could come up with a ton of these. Unspectacular is easy - don't tag me for spectacular - that may take awhile to think about (wink).