Wednesday, December 21, 2011

2011 Favorite Things

I started gifting some of my favorite things a few years ago (ala Oprah), minus the expensive new car.  Don't hate, she has a bigger expense account than I do.

Anyway, these are a few of my faves that are being given to my besties this year:


Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls, made by Moi
These are TO.DIE.FOR!!


Floral Pin by
The Lovely Poppy
I'm pairing one of these up with the last gift here
[scroll baby scroll]


Best lotion, HANDS down
[sorry, had to say it]
Soap & Glory used to call it Great Shakes
Then my fave lotion and I were on a hiatus until it re-emerged as
'Hand Food'



Pashmina
[Amazon.com]
No one will guess how little you spent on these
They are gorg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I?

My photo
I'm a SAHM of 4 kids living in the Chicago burbs and enjoying life!

Flashy Thingies

Background